Being the political, economical and cultural capital of Spain, Madrid is the perfect to learn Spanish and discover the Spanish culture and lifestyle.
Here you find some of the reasons. Learn more
Inhispania´s Top Tips
for Living & Learning Spanish in Madrid
Would you like more information about Madrid and advice for your stay? Visit our blog.
If you like tourist activities…
- …take a walk through the Madrid of the Austrias and the surroundings of the Plaza Mayor.
- …take a trip to Toledo or Segovia.
- …discover the Las Letras area of Madrid and lose yourself in the city’s history.
- …visit the Royal Palace and its gardens.
If you like art and culture…
- …visit the Prado and Reina Sofia museums
- …see a musical, go to the theatre or to a flamenco show.
- …buy books to read in Spanish.
- …discover modern art in the Matadero or in one of the many galleries and seasonal exhibitions.
If you like sports…
- …visit Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu stadium.
- …go jogging in the Retiro park.
- …ride a bike through the Casa de Campo.
- …go hiking in the sierra.
If you like evenings out…
- …go out every day of the week :-).
- …go to the most fashionable night clubs.
- …go for drinks in the areas that never sleep: Malasaña, Chueca, La Latina, Huertas.
If you like fashion…
- …go shopping in the stores of Gran Via, with incredible prices.
- …discover the avant-garde trends in Malasaña.
- …go to the outlet at Rozas Village (designer clothes at low prices).
- …see the luxury of the stores in the Barrio de Salamanca.
If you like gastronomy…
- …enjoy the traditional daily set menu for less than 12 euros.
- …have chocolate with churros.
- …discover tapas in a variety of different bars.
- …try so many types of wine that you forget their names!