If you’re looking for the best Spanish school in Madrid, you might just have found it! With years of experience and a focus on quality, the results and reviews speak for themselves. Our happy students have gone on to hold job positions in Spain, married Spanish partners, and even wrote books in Spanish. Here are some reasons why you’ll like our approach:
Inhispania is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, with an excellent rating for our most recent accreditation review.
100% specialised in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
Small groups (maximum of 9 students per class) to guarantee personalised attention.
You will learn Spanish with quick and efficient results and minimum effort.
Our Spanish courses are structured in 6 main teaching levels, in line with the curriculum plan of the Instituto Cervantes and the CEFR of the Council of Europe: from beginners level A1 up to the highest level C2. Test your Spanish level now!
What makes a language school the best Spanish school in Madrid? What would you say is the most important factor? Chances are you’ll say ‘the teachers’. Our team of teachers has been carefully selected ensure a good connection, patience, a sense of humor, knowledge and a passion for teaching.
Inhispania has a team of 15-20 teachers.
All of them are native Spanish speakers.
They have a wide experience with foreign students.
It is a young and very motivated team.
They participate in internal training workshops.
Hold university degrees in language / literature and / or specialised studies in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
At the end of your course, you will receive a participation and evaluation certificate. If you would like an official qualification from the Spanish Education Ministry you can take the DELE exams offered by the Instituto Cervantes. Inhispania offers special courses for these exams, as well as processing your enrolment.
- Comprehensively improves your communcation ability in Spanish.
- You will easily learn grammar and vocabulary, through their use in the classroom.
- Complete language immersion: you can practice everything you have learned in class.
Integration of skills
- You will be able to speak, understand, write, read and interact in Spanish from the first day of your course.
Materials and activities in class
- You will receive all the teaching materials from the school.
- Motivating and fun activities.
- Your daily work and participation in the class are key. The final evaluation is made up of the continued evaluation in the classroom (80%) and regular knowledge tests (20%).
- Motivating evaluation, understanding that mistakes are an inherent part of the learning process.