This is a form of learning Spanish whilst discovering or rediscovering Madrid in a personalised and enjoyable way. In the Madrid is the classroom programme you will take part in a series of private activities of your choice outside the classroom, accompanied by your personal teacher.
A1 – C2. (From absolute beginner to superior). Corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You can choose the activities that best suit your interests from the list that we provide or include other activities of your own.
* Monumental Madrid.
* Spanish artists at the Museo del Prado.
* The Spanish Civil War in art (Museo de Reina Sofia).
* Jardines de Madrid.
* The Royal Palace.
* The Madrid of the Austrias.
* Baroque churches.
* Art galleries of the 21st century.
* The Golden Mile (shopping).
* Antique shops and collectors.
* Traditional crafts.
* Trendy Madrid.
* Discover tapas.
* Madrid: a city of business.
* Visit the stadium of Real Madrid.*
* Wine tasting.*
* Flamenco show.*
2 students **
* Supplements per person: Visit to Real Madrid 10 €, Wine tasting 150 € and Flamenco show 50 €. The flamenco show will take place in the evening, from 9pm.
** Prices for 2 students with the same teacher and the same programme (timetable, level, etc.).
The price includes: