¿Quieres trabajar como profesor de español en Inhispania?
OFERTAS DISPONIBLES PARA EL ÁREA DE ADMINISTRACIÓN
Enviar CV a la dirección email@example.com indicando como asunto del correo “Aux. trilingüe”.
WORK PLACEMENTS FOR STUDENTS
Offer updated on 01.10.2016
Inhispania offers work placements during the whole year to interested students. If you would like to work and stay in one of the most exciting cities in Europe and work in a young and friendly environment please send your application by email to us.
Type of placement: administration/ day-to-day business support & projects.
Duration: 3-6 months; during the whole year.
Description: student gets insight in day-to-day business in a language school.
- student will work in administration/ organisation area, which includes client relations, teacher support, preparing and following up student enrolments, reception, etc.
- student will further dedicate a certain time to personal projects which will be decided with him/ her at the beginning or during his/ her stay and depend on the academic and personal background;
- these projects may be e.g. marketing/ sales related;
- student will work ca. 5 hours/ day (Monday-Friday), work on some Saturdays will be required (participation in excursions/ day trips).
Remuneration: student will be able to participate in our Spanish courses for free during his/ her placement (outside working hours) always depending on availabilities; e.g. intensive course 400 Euros/ 4 weeks. We will be assisting in finding accommodation.
- student should have good knowledge in Spanish and English. Other languages appreciated.
- student should have some previous work experience; preferable students with Business or Language related studies;
- student should be able and willing to work in a fast moving and hard working environment with young people;
- student should be able to work in a team as well on its own and take on responsibilities;
- a customer oriented, friendly and open attitude will be expected.
More information: If you are interested in working with us please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.