In Madrid, you can…
PLACES TO VISIT IN MADRID
Madrid is great to enjoy by walking through the city. If it’s your first time in the city or if you have visited before, we are sure that with our visits you will discover something new:
- The central areas of Madrid: Austrias, La Latina, Huertas, Chueca, Malasaña, etc.
- The main sights: Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, Puerta de Alcalá, etc.
- The parks: Retiro, Madrid River, Casa de Campo, etc.
At the weekend, we organise full-day excursions to towns close to Madrid:
- Toledo: a city of three cultures (Arabic, Jewish and Christian).
- Segovia: with its impressive Roman aqueduct.
- Alcalá de Henares: famous for its university and the birthplace of Miguel de Cervantes.
- El Escorial: with an impressive palace-monastry constructed by Felipe II.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO IN MADRID?
Madrid offers many activities you can organise yourself or with other students from the school. If it’s your first time in the city, here’s a few pieces of advice and suggestions of what to do in Madrid.