Registration, payment and cancellation conditions
· Register by e-mail, phone, fax, conventional mail or at school.
· Enrolment form – complete and return to Inhispania.
· Level test – complete and return to Inhispania.
· With signing the registration form or paying the upfront payment, the student accepts the following terms and conditions.
· To book a course, an upfront payment of 150 euros has to be paid. If the program includes accommodation, this upfront payment will be of at least 200 euros. For special designed courses and one-to-one courses the upfront payment may be different. The upfront payment is a part of the total amount and will be reduced from the remaining price.
· The upfront payment may be paid in cash, by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or by bank transfer (all bank charges paid by student).
· Outstanding payments are due on first day of the course.
· The student is registered when the upfront payment and the registration form has been received and approved by Inhispania.
· Inhispania reserves the right to deny registrations. This will be communicated to the student when applying for registration.
· Any payments sent without prior confirmation of enrolment will not be accepted.
· If student needs course confirmation in order to obtain grants/ financial helps from third parties (such as governments, universities, etc.) the total amount has to be paid as upfront payment. Only acceptable form of payment is bank transfer.
· Accommodation prices have a supplement of + 5 % if paid by credit card. In packages that include accommodation, the 5% supplement will be charged for the part of accommodation of the total price if paid by credit card.
· Discount promotions and special offers are valid only for cash payments/ payments by bank transfer and only for the part of the payment paid in cash/by bank transfer. Student has to state type of discount he would like to get in moment of registering. Once a registration has been received by Inhispania student cannot apply for new /different discounts.
· Student has to send level test to Inhispania in the moment of registration or at least 14 days before course start. Inhispania will place student in appropriate group. Any changes of levels/timetable required by students need to be approved by the head teacher and are subject to availability.
· Inhispania informs student in the week before the course starts about the timetable. However, Inhispania reserves the right to change timetable of classes.
· Cases of violence, disrespect towards other students and employees of Inhispania (e.g. regarding religions, gender, sexual orientation) may cause expulsion of student from school.
· In order to receive a certificate at the end of the course, student needs to attend at least 80% of classes.
· In case of unforeseen reasons classes might be postponed and held during a different timetable.
· It is not possible to change course type once student has completed registration.
· If the cancellation is received at least 21 days before the booked course start date, 50 % of the upfront payment (minus the enrolment fee and possible administration costs) will be refunded.
· If the cancellation is received in less than 21 days before the booked course start date there will be no refund.
· Accommodation: In case of cancellation of accommodation only, the notice period is 14 days. For cancellations/changes with less notice student has to pay for the complete amount of the booked accommodation unless Inhispania can place another student instead.
· If the cancellation is for a course which included a course confirmation in order to obtain grants/ financial helps from third parties (such as governments, universities etc.) official refusal papers from the granting body have to be presented in order to obtain the refund of the upfront payment, minus a 100 euros fee and possible administration costs.
· Costs for courses or parts of a course missed due to illness, early departure, delayed arrival, etc. will not be refunded.
· The school will be closed during the official public holidays in Madrid which are published in the school calendar. Inhispania will not refund any money for the missed classes but may offer instead alternative programs during these days. One to One classes will be held on other days.
· Inhispania is not responsible or liable for accidents occurring outside the school premises (e.g. at accommodation or excursions).
· Inhispania is not liable for theft or illnesses in or outside the school.
· Student has to communicate expected arrival time in Madrid at least one week prior to course start.
· Rules of the landlord/ apartment have to be accepted. If the student does not follow these rules, student can be expelled from accommodation.
· Inhispania reserves the right to change accommodation type before student arrives into an equal or superior type without prior notice to the student at no extra cost for the student.
· If student requires a change of accommodation a fee of 30 euros will be charged. After request, changes are only possible if places are available. If additional costs occur student will be informed and has to agree to pay these costs before changing.
· The price of the airport pick-up service applies always for one way from/to the airport to/from accommodation or school per person.
· Student has to communicate flight number, departure place and arrival time at least one week before arrival. Any changes need to be communicated to Inhispania. If changes occur outside of Inhispania office hours student needs to contact arrival manager by phone. The phone number will be provided by Inhispania beforehand.
· Arrival manager will wait a maximum of 60 minutes after expected arrival time for the student. If student does not show up/ does not contact the arrival manager the airport-pickup service is expired but student still needs to pay for the service. If student contacts arrival manager with a change of arrival time while arrival manager is already at airport a supplement will be charged of 10 euros for each 30 minutes additional waiting time.
· European Union citizens do not need any visa to attend one of courses.
· Non-European Union citizens should get information at a Spanish embassy or consulate about requirements to study in Spain.
· If the student needs a confirmation letter from the school in order to apply for a visa, at least 50% of the total amount of the program has to be paid as upfront payment. Only acceptable form of payment is bank transfer. .
· Inhispania will only issue confirmation letters for courses of at least 20 classes / week.
· Once Inhispania has received the upfront payment, the letter will be sent to the address given by the student. If the student requires to get the confirmation letter sent by a courier (such as UPS), student will have to pay for these costs in advance.
· Student is responsible for the whole visa application process.
· Inhispania recommends the student to allow enough time for visa application process.
· Inhispania cannot be made responsible if visa is rejected.
· If student cannot attend the course due to visa refusal, the student or representative has to present the official document of denial which clearly states the name of the student, passport number and requested visa (with date, signed and stamped), issued by the embassy or consulate.
· In order to obtain a refund of the upfront payment, the cancellation (with the denial document) has to be received in writing by Inhispania at least 21 days before the planned course start. Inhispania will refund the upfront payment minus 150 euros and possible administration costs (bank charges, faxes, phone calls, etc.). If the cancellation is received in less than 21 days before the course start, there will be no refund.
· Discount promotions and special offers are not applicable for courses requiring the above mentioned confirmation letter.
· Students accept that Inhispania takes photos and videos during classes and/or various activities for the use of the school. If a student disagrees, he/she will have to notify it to the school when registering for classes.
Protection of privacy
· In compliance with the current norms with respect to the protection of private data we inform students that private data and information will be processed and stored in data files property of Inhispania Intlance S.L., located at Marqués de Valdeiglesias 3, Madrid; Tlf 91521 22 31; firstname.lastname@example.org, on which the student will be able to exercise its rights to access, correction and cancellation, in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in the applicable regulations related to the protection of privacy (Ley Orgánica 15/99 de Protección de Datos de carácter personal de 13 de diciembre) and the Data Protection Act, affective 25th May 2018.
Inhispania [International Language Center] | Inhispania Intlance, S.L. CIF: B83744847
Datos registrales: Tomo 19178, Libro 0, Folio 32, Sección 8, Hoja M335707, Inscrip. 3